AN ATM ?????? I DONT EVEN OWN A BANK CARD…PICTURE BIG GLEETCHIE AT A ATM…1st & LASTER RESPONSE 2 DA BULLSHYT!!!
— $$$FAT TREL$$$ (@FATTREL) March 28, 2016
The DC emcee was arrested at a Maryland casino yesterday for trying to gamble with nine counterfeit fifty dollar bills. Eight of the nine notes had the same serial number, making it easy to determine they were fake.
According to TMZ, Trel told the cops he got the bills from a 7-Eleven ATM in DC.
The 25-year old been charged with possession of counterfeit currency.
For what is worth, he also seems to be denying he told police he got the fake bills at an ATM.
- It Looks Like Young Thug Was Having ‘Too Much Fun’, Rapper Has Been Hospitalized
- Tay-K’s Is Trying To Do ‘The Race’ To Commissary, Ask Fans To Put Money On His Books
- 21-Year-Old Inspiring Rapper & Student Raped And Shot To Death In Atlanta Home
- Fetty Wap Arrested After Not Seeing ‘Eye To Eye’ With Valet Driver
- Chill Dill Grabs Kianalei For The Care Free Visual For ‘DND’
- Jerrika Karlae Reveals That Young Thug Isn’t As Into Drugs As He Portrays
- Nine Trey Bloods OG, Snow Billy, Details The Day Tekashi 69 Was ‘Jumped In’ Nine Trey Bloods
- Jain The Jeweler Takes A Break From Icing Out Pieces To Deliver ‘My Ways (Freestyle)’
- NBA Youngboy On Nipsey Hussle Death: I Can’t Show Fake Love, I Don’t Know Him
- Yung Miami of City Girls G-Wagon Benz Riddled With Bullets In Miami
- Lil B Says Men Are Thick, He No Longer Wants ‘Booty’ From Females, & He Wants To Get Pregnant
- Man Who Assisted In Killing Tupac Shakur Says Drake Is A Bigger Artist Than Tupac