Pittsburgh native and star rapper, Mac Miller, was found dead in his San Fernando, California home on Friday after an apparent overdose.
Authorities were alerted by a male friend who called 911 from Miller’s home. According to TMZ the emergency dispatch audio reveals first responders were called for a patient in cardiac arrest.
Mac Miller’s latest album Swimming addressed the issues of drug addiction. We at DatWAV.com send our condolences to Mac Miller’s friends and family, he will be missed.
View this post on Instagram
In this chilling clip #MacMiller talks about hos fame and how affected his drug use | "I'd rather be the corny white rapper than the drugged out mess who can't even get out of his house. Overdosing is just not cool. You don't go down history because you overdose. You just die." #RIPMacMiller