There is currently an on-going search for Montgomery rapper Bambino Gold (Edward Reeves) and his cousin Kendrick Stokes aka Skooly Keep Da Tooly. The two men was last seen Sunday morning in Montgomery driving a white 2016 Honda CVR. A missing persons report was put out on the men on Tuesday (November 7th).
In case you’re unfamiliar with the artist here’s a couple of quick facts that’ll get you up to date with the artist, father, and son; Bambino Gold.
– Bambino Gold first arrived on the music scene as an artist affiliated with Eldorado Red’s BGM Entertainment imprint.
– Bambino Gold has appeared on over 150 mixtapes since 2011 and has featured with artist such as Sy Ari Da Kid, Boosie Badazz, Ray Vicks, Eldorado Red, Doe B, Alley Boy & more. His last mixtape release was titled Upgrade which featured Young Scooter, YSL Duke, Bankroll Fresh, Sancho Saucy, & others.
– Bambino Gold signed to Trill Entertainment (home of artist such as Boosie Badazz, Webbie, Lil Phat, Lil Trill, Mouse On Da Track, & more) but would leave the label after buying his self out his contract due to contract disputes.
– In September of 2017 Gold opened up about events that took place when he was shot in the face this Summer. The 29-year-old rapper would drive his self to the hospital with a bullet that had traveled through his jaw to his right shoulder. He would state that he was shot at at least 30 times.
– Bambino Gold would release a diss track titled Still Trappin aimed at Atlanta rapper Alley Boy in 2014 after being accused of ‘snitching’ in the Trill Entertainment artist Lil Phat’s murder case. On the track he would take shots at Alley Boy, Eldorado Red, & former label Trill Entertainment. Gold would also release paperwork from the case which stated that he didn’t know he killed Lil Phat and that he wished to not be contacted by authorities again.
– Bambino Gold has one child by the name of Harlem Reeves.
I named you after the neighborhood I helped mold in montgomery “lil Harlem” you my son and my best achievement! I was there to cut the umbilical cord and I have helped provide everything you and your mother would ever have since day zero! When I got hit in the shootout you the only thing that kept me calm in my mind to survive! You the reason why I quite the streets while I’m ahead before I ended up once again in jail or dead! I Thank God every time I think about how blessed I am to have you…. inspired by dj Khaled I’m gonna dedicate my Album to you white boy ❤️